top of page
SIMPLE EVERYDAY THINGS YOU DO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Renewable energies are the way forward so anything you do to support replacing
fossil fuels with renewably resourced energy is important.
- using your legs to walk/bicycle from A to B whenever you can
- airconditioning in your car and home use more resources, open the windows.
- research and implement ways to cool or warm your home more efficiently.
- turn off the tap while you are brushing your teeth
- don't automatically wash everything with detergent
- consider your containers and simplify eg. do you need a keep cup when a jar works
- for a myriad of reasons buy local produce, especially when it is grown chemical free by people who love the land...because...less fuel for transport, supporting wise local
farming so therefore there will be more of it, happy food grown well means
good digestion etc
- support local and global efforts to protect the environment. I feel this is part of our
reason for being born into this time.
- be proactive about your joy. It's your life and you deserve to enjoy it, and that feels
amazing when everyone around you is able to do the same.
- which leads me to my next point... HELP EACH OTHER
- there are so many more little things we can do everyday that will change this moment of
climate crisis into a platform for exponential evolution. Share ideas, make them actions.
- sign petitions, they do make a difference
- smile at strangers
- CHOOSE LOVE
Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any of your ideas and
I'll add them here
LINKS FOR AMAZON FAMILIARISATION & ONGOING INFORMATION
DEEP LOGIC IS
DEEP ECOLOGY IS
bottom of page